“What’s the difference between IPFingerprint and Lead Forensics?” – This is a question we’ve been asked hundreds of times, so we thought we’d answer it with a concise article that will, hopefully, answer any questions you may have.
At a glance, IPFingerprint and Lead Forensics are very similar products. We both identify which companies are looking at your website, we both provide you with the contact details for these companies, we both tell you which pages these companies looked at and we both offer email alerts (these are short emails that are sent to you when a company visits your website. We also send an alert out every 24 hours listing the companies who visited your website over the previous 24 hours). So what is the real difference and what makes IPFingerprint a great alternative to Lead Forensics? Well:
- Our monthly fees are generally lower than Lead Forensics. Most people who come to IPFingerprint after trialling Lead Forensics find our pricing structure extremely competitive
- We offer a month on month contract. In the event of you wanting to cancel your IPFingerprint subscription, simply give us 30 days’ notice
- Regular Webinars – we run regular webinars to show you tips, tricks, shortcuts and ideas on how to effectively generate more leads and opportunities for your organisation. We have engaged top LinkedIn Experts to help you use LinkedIn to easily find and contact the right person to engage with from our data.
- Salesforce Integration – IPFingerprint fully integrates with Salesforce. No need to download your leads from IPFingerprint and manually upload them into Salesforce, when a lead comes in on IPFingerprint, the lead will automatically appear in your Salesforce account
- 14 day free trial – we give you unrestricted access to our software during a 14 day free trial. We want to make sure not only that the data is useful, but that you CAN make use of it – not lock you into an arrangement when you have not had a chance to test the service fully first!
If you’re currently running a free trial of Lead Forensics, or if you have used them in the past and are looking for an alternative solution, we’d be more than happy to run a free trial of IPFingerprint on your website. Take a FREE TRIAL or CONTACT US FOR A DEMO.
What our clients say
“We use IPFingerprint to spot potential business by identifying our website visitors. Before we subscribed we tested a few options but decided IPFingerprint offered the cleanest data and also at a great pricing point”
“IPFingerprint has been important in securing new business from new and existing clients and we would highly recommend this software to other businesses.”
RW Machines Ltd
“IPFingerprint has really helped our business development efforts over the past year”